In the FBI's SHR program, a part of the Uniform Crime Reporting program, law enforcement agencies report monthly supplemental data about homicide incidents with details on location, victim, and offender characteristics.
What does UCRP stand for?
UCRP stands for Uniform Crime Reporting Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCRP
We have 4 other meanings of UCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper (Gainesville, Georgia)
- University of California Radiation Laboratory (Berkeley, CA USA)
- Upper Cumberland Regional Library (Nashville, TN)
- Upper Catawba River Landowners Alliance (North Carolina)
- Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine (University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Unique Citizen Reference Number (UK)
- Unique Consignment Reference Number
- University of California Radio Network
- Urban China Research Network (est. 1999; State University of New York at Albany)
- Ubiquitin Cross-Reactive Protein
- University of California Retirement Plan
- University of California Revelle Program on Climate Science and Policy
- Urothelial Carcinomas of the Renal Pelvis (pathology)
- Utah Crime Reduction Plan
- Uniform Country Residential Report (various organizations)
- Urban Chaos Riot Response (video game)
- Uniform Contractor Reporting System
- Uniform Crime Reporting Survey (Canada)
- Unit Charter Renewal System
- United Cancer Research Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Uniform Crime Reporting Program defines forcible rape as "the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
aspx American Samoa Department of Public Safety Uniform Crime Reporting Record Office Post Office Box 1086 Pago Pago, American Samoa 96799 011 (684) 633-1111 Arizona Access Integrity Unit Uniform Crime Reporting Program Arizona Department of Public Safety Post Office Box 6638 Phoenix, Arizona 85005-6638 (602) 223-2488 www.
The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program compiles its crime-rate numbers through voluntary submissions from 11,535 police departments nationwide.
According to statistics released by the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR) in its annual publication Crime in the United States, 2003, at nearly 1.
The FBI, which has been collecting numbers for the Uniform Crime Reporting Program since 1930, does not comment on the results.
The Justice Department study presents up-to-date analyses of intimate violence drawn from a number of Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) and Department of Justice statistical programs, including the National Crime Victimization Survey, a hospital emergency department study, BJS surveys of jail and prison inmates, and the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program.
just one week later, the FBI announced that its Uniform Crime Reporting Program (UCR), comprising data from 17,000 police departments nationwide, showed a 5 percent decrease in violent crime and a 4 percent drop in property crime from the previous year.