Educate Homeowners on Delaware Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act in a Free Seminar ALEXANDRIA, Va.
What does UCIOA stand for?
UCIOA stands for Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universal Communication Interface Module (USMC)
- User-Centric Identity Management (interface system)
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Macchine Automatiche per il Confezionamento e l'Imballaggio (Italian Association of Automatic Packing and Packaging Machinery Manufacturers)
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center (Orange, CA)
- Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center
- Unconventional Conflict & Intelligence Management System (India)
- University Center for Instructional Media and Technology
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Macchine Utensili
- Unique Client Identification Number (healthcare)
- University of Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Undergraduate Co-Op/Intern Program
- Union Catholique Internationale de la Presse (International Catholic Union of the Press)
- United Chambers Insured Plans
- United Confederation of Interstellar Planets (fictional, Star Trek)
- User Communication and Integration Protocol
- Utah Counties Insurance Pool (public agency insurance mutual)
- University of California Integrated Pest Management
- Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Union County Industrial Railroad Co.
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Ruote (Italian: Union of Italian Wheels; Milan, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act (UCIOA) was amended in order to update the 1994 UCIOA, which provides provisions for creating, managing, and terminating condominium, planned community, and other types of real estate cooperatives.