6 introduces a Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) screen for efficient delivery of Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) files to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
What does UAD stand for?
UAD stands for Uniform Appraisal Dataset (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAD
We have 40 other meanings of UAD in our Acronym Attic
- University of Advancing Computer Technology (Tempe, AZ)
- Urine Antibody Competition Test
- User Advisory Consultative Team (UK)
- Ushamartin Academy of Communication Technology (India)
- Universal Automatic Control and Test Equipment
- Unita Analisi Crimini Violenti (Italian: Violent Crime Analysis Unit; Ministry of the Interior; Italy)
- Unmanned Aerial Combat Vehicle (various armed forces)
- Unattended Death
- Under Agreement Dated
- Under-Aged Drinking
- Unifying Action Declaration (mission and vision statements)
- Union pour l’Alternance Démocratique (French: Union for Democratic Changeover, Djibouti)
- Unit Audit Dalam (Malay: Internal Audit Unit)
- United Action for Democracy
- Universal Audio Digital
- Universitas Ahmad Dahlan (Indonesian: Ahmad Dahlan University)
- University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland)
- Unloading Auger Drive
- Unmanned Attack Drone
- Updated Authorization Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
UMDP creates a universal format in which all appraisers evaluate properties and code the property, called the Uniform Appraisal Dataset, creating uniform standards for all appraisers.
Consistent Appraisal and Data Delivery Standards Designed to Meet the GSEs' New Uniform Appraisal Dataset Requirements JACKSONVILLE, Fla.
In addition, the access Byte Software provides to the BuildFax database enables lenders to easily comply with emerging Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) requirements.
For all appraisals with an effective date of on or after September 1, 2011, in conjunction with the Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) deadline set by the GSEs, Coester requires that appraisers provide their assessments in the UAD-compliant format for applicable appraisal forms for all conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA), and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Loans.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency's Uniform Appraisal Dataset program, designed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to improve the quality and consistency of appraisals for federal mortgages, goes into effect Sept.
While lenders will get their ULDD-compliant loan files from their Loan Origination Software (LOS), a component of a ULDD-compliant loan file includes new appraisal data that is generated from submitting Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD) compliant appraisals to the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP).
It includes the Uniform Appraisal Dataset, which details required fields for an appraisal report and new definitions, acronyms and responses necessary to complete the revised forms.