Sun also announced that new Unified Testing Criteria (UTC) Version 2.
What does UTC stand for?
UTC stands for Unified Testing Criteria
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UTC
We have 181 other meanings of UTC in our Acronym Attic
- Unable to Contact
- Uncle Tom Cobley
- Uncle Tom's Cabin (book by Harriet Beecher Stowe)
- Under the Cabinet
- Under the Counter
- under these conditions
- Undergraduate Tutorial Center (North Carolina State University)
- Uni-Traveling Carrier
- Unicode Technical Committee
- Unified Technologies Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Unified Transportation Command
- Uniform Trust Code (law; trust standardization)
- Unión de Trabajadores del Campo (Spanish: Union of Rural Workers)
- Unique Tracked Component (motors and pumps)
- Unit Tasking Code
- Unit Test Case (software development)
- Unit Training Center (US Navy)
- Unit Type Code
- United Tech Corp. (Connecticut)
- United Technologies Company (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sun announced common J2ME application testing criteria with Motorola, Nokia, Siemens and Sony Ericsson under the Unified Testing Criteria program and tools for J2ME application development under the Network Mobility Program.
UTI is achieving this by providing a comprehensive test battery, known as the Unified Testing Criteria, against which mobile Java developers can test their applications.