After the positive result obtained with the ethanol test, sodium oxybate was administered increasing progressively the dose over a period of seven weeks, and its efficacy was evaluated employing the Unified Myoclonus Rating Scale (1).
What does UMRS stand for?
UMRS stands for Unified Myoclonus Rating Scale (neurology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMRS
We have 4 other meanings of UMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Midwest Rural Health Research Center (Minneapolis, MN; Grand Forks, ND)
- Ultrafast Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Universal Medical Resources, Inc. (Washington, MO)
- Utility Muffin Research Kitchen
- Upper Murray Regional Library (Wodonga, Victoria, Australia)
- Upper Merrimack River Local Advisory Committee
- University of Maryland Repertoire Orchestra
- Unilateral Minimum Resale Price
- University of Memphis Roleplayer's Association (Memphis, TN)
- Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack
- Universal Microfilm Reader Scanner
- Upper Mississippi River System
- Utility Mobile Robot for Search (victim discovery robots)
- University of Michigan Risk Science Center
- United Methodist Renewal Services Fellowship (Goodlettsvlle, TN)
- Uninitialized Memory Read/Writes (computing)
- Upper Maquoketa River Watershed (Iowa)
- Upper Minnesota River Watershed District (est. 1967)
- Ugly Mood Swing
- Ulnar-Mammary Syndrome