7 billion/year health plan; president and CEO of The Medical Quality Commission, a research, accreditation, and educational organization; vice president of medical-legal affairs at Unified Medical Group Association, a medical group trade association; and senior vice president of PersonalMD, a healthcare technology company.
What does UMGA stand for?
UMGA stands for Unified Medical Group Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMGA
We have 2 other meanings of UMGA in our Acronym Attic
- Unstructured Mesh Finite Volume (advanced casting modelling)
- Union Mortgage Group (various locations)
- Universal Mercator Grid
- Universal Music Group
- Universidad Mariano Gálvez de Guatemala (Mariano Galvez University of Guatemala)
- University Management Group (various schools)
- University of Munster, Germany
- Unlicensed Medical Graduate
- Upgraded Metallurgical Grade (silicon)
- Urban Mobility Group (Seattle, WA)
- University of Manitoba Gamers Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Upper Midwest Gap Analysis Program
- Uniform Modified Gaussian Beam
- University of Mississippi Geoinformatics Center (University, MS)
- University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center
- Unified Master Gold Disk (computing; US DoD)
- United Malt and Grain Distillers
- Universal Music Group Distribution (division of Universal Music Group)
- Universal Moment Generating Function
- Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is past Chairman of the American Medical Group Association, and a two-time past Chairman of the Board of the Unified Medical Group Association.
Summit Medical Group is the first East Coast member of the Unified Medical Group Association, an organization of large group practices and IPA networks primarily located on the West Coast that have successfully embraced full risk managed care contracting.