RadiantOne uses a Unified Identity Manager to associate all relevant attributes with an individual, and leverages the virtual directory to search for all relevant attributes, which greatly simplify integration and deployment of federated systems.
What does UIM stand for?
UIM stands for Unified Identity Manager (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UIM
We have 68 other meanings of UIM in our Acronym Attic
- Update Integrated Logistics Support Plan
- Unione Italiana Libero Teatro (Italian)
- Upper Incipient Lethal Temperature (temperature tolerance)
- Unione Italiana Lavoratori Tessili Abbigliamento (Italian: Italian Union of Textile and Clothing Workers)
- University of Illinois, Urbana
- Ufficio Informazioni Militaire (Italian: Military Information Office)
- Ultimate Iron Man
- Ultra-Intelligent Machine
- Un-Insured Motorist
- Underground Infrastructure Management (magazine)
- Unified Infrastructure Manager (EMC Corporation)
- Union Internationale des Magistrats (French: International Association of Judges)
- Union Internationale Motonautique
- Universal Identity Module
- Université Internationale du Multimédia (French: International University of Multimedia; France)
- University Institute of Management (India)
- University of Idaho, Moscow
- Upstream Integration Model (business model)
- User Identity Module
- User Interface Manager (IBM OS390)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A10's first product, the IDSentrie 1000, solves complex authentication, access control and account provisioning issues with a unified approach that features a powerful, standards-based RADIUS server, a Unified Identity Manager (UIM) interface for centralized data store management, an Identity Event Manager for activity-to-identity correlation, Password Synchronization, User Self-Help Services and Advanced Reporting; and a host of other features designed to simplify and optimize management of identity and access in corporate networks.
IDSentrie 1000 Highlights IDSentrie1000 was designed to address these complex authentication, access control and account provisioning issues with a unified approach that features a powerful, standards-based RADIUS server, a Unified Identity Manager (UIM) interface for centralized data store management, a Firewall Log Analyzer and Advanced Reporting.