CA Clarity Risk and Controls Manager, a solution pack that includes the CobiT(R) and Unified Compliance Project frameworks, provides centralized management of risks and regulatory controls such as those for HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (see related release).
What does UCP stand for?
UCP stands for Unified Compliance Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCP
We have 156 other meanings of UCP in our Acronym Attic
- UltimateCarPage.com (website)
- Ultra-Clean Processing
- Uncoupling Protein
- Under-ground Car Park
- Unidad Campesina del Petén (Peten Farmers' Unit, Guatemala)
- Unidade Central de Processamento
- Unidades de Carbón de Piedra (Spanish)
- Unified Certification Program
- Unified Command Plan
- Unified Command Post
- Unified Content Protection
- Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (international rules)
- Uniform Customs and Practise
- Union Carbide Productions (Swedish rock band)
- Union of Congolese Patriots
- Unique Communications Proposition
- Unit Combat Power
- Unit Control Panel
- Unit Control Position
- Unit Credit Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE -- Today, the IT Compliance Institute, an objective global authority on the role of technology in regulatory compliance, announced the launch of its Unified Compliance Project (UCP).
Continuous Monitoring and Reporting provides on-demand, role-based reporting of risk and control related activities, using common frameworks such as CobiT and Unified Compliance Project (UCP), to all appropriate stakeholders within the organization, and offers new and exciting ways to report these same activities to partners, customers, and external stakeholders as well.