Both Keylight CM and Keylight GRC, fully integrated with the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF), enable small and mid-sized enterprises to cost-effectively transition from antiquated methods of compliance management to an easy-to-use and scalable SaaS application.
What does UCF stand for?
UCF stands for Unified Compliance Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCF
We have 97 other meanings of UCF in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Consortium Energy Task Force
- Union of the Capitals of the European Union
- University Center for Excellence in Writing (Florida Atlantic University)
- University College of Education, Winneba (Ghana)
- USA Custom Exotic Wood (USA Custom Guitars)
- Ukrainian Center of Environmental and Water Projects (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Unilever Centre for Environmental Water Quality (Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Uganda Conservation Foundation (Kampala, Uganda)
- Ulman Cancer Fund (Maryland)
- Unified Communications Framework
- Uniform Contract Format
- Union Chrétienne Féminine (French: Christian Women Union; various locations)
- Unión Cívica Femenina (Womens' Civic Union, Guatemala)
- Union Climatique de France (French: French Climate Union)
- Union Culturelle Française (French: French Cultural Union)
- Unionville-Chadds Ford (Pennsylvania)
- Unit Capability Factor (power plant performance)
- Unité de Coopération pour la Formation (French: Cooperation Unit for Training; Embassy of France in Austria)
- United Cat Federation
- United Confederation of Factions (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Q4 2010 Unified Compliance Framework Focuses on Healthcare LAFAYETTE, Calif.
Q3 2010 Unified Compliance Framework Update Includes Content from CIS, CSA LAFAYETTE, Calif.
Network Frontiers, the leader in IT regulatory compliance management, is pleased to announce Microsoft Corporation is the latest licensee of the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF).
Q4 2009 Unified Compliance Framework Released, Focuses on US Data Breach Regulations and Global Privacy Laws LAFAYETTE, Calif.
RelSec), a leading provider of the enterprise-class risk & compliance management software, RSAM[TM], are pleased to announce a strategic partnership to deliver the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) through RSAM.
NYSE:MFE) and Network Frontiers, the leader in IT regulatory compliance management, announced today that McAfee has licensed Network Frontiers' Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) to further help McAfee's clients navigate the increasingly complex compliance maze.
Network Frontiers, the leader in IT regulatory compliance management, today announced the availability of the Q3 2008 Unified Compliance Framework (UCF), the first independent database to simplify IT compliance.