The Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE) and Menchu's Movimiento Winaq have also summoned Caballeros to Congress so that he can be held to account for the incident.
What does UNE stand for?
UNE stands for Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (Spanish)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNE
We have 19 other meanings of UNE in our Acronym Attic
- Under Voltage
- United Nations Day of Vesak (Buddhism)
- Ultrasonically Nebulised Distilled Water
- United Network of Detained Zimbabweans
- Ubuntu Netbook Edition (Ubuntu Foundation)
- Una Norma Española
- Unbundled Network Element
- Underground Nuclear Explosion
- Unexpected Network Error
- Uniao Nacional dos Estudantes (Brazil)
- Unificación Nacional de Equicratico (National Equicratic Unification; Guatemalan political party)
- Unión Nacional de Empleados (Spanish: National Union of Employees, Nicaragua)
- UniStar Nuclear Energy (Baltimore, MD)
- Universidad del Este
- Universidad Nacional de Educación (Spanish: National University of Education; Peru)
- University of Nebraska
- University of New England (Australia)
- University of New England (Biddeford, Maine)
- Unnilennium (chemistry; synthetic element of periodic table)
- Unbundled Network Element - Digital Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alvaro Colom of the Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza leads with 35 percent, reported Caribbean & Central America Report.
Tesucun handles the operations of the ruling Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE) party in Peten.
Polls indicate that Alvaro Colom of the Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE) is the leading presidential candidate with 26.
Inside, the hearing kicked off with questioning by Deputy Raul Robles of the Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE) and chief of the UNE delegation.
The recent assassination of an opposition legislator, Carlos Hipolito Miralda of Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE), is a case in point.
Support for the organizations also came from opposition Deputy Raul Robles of the Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE), who accused President Oscar Berger of ignoring the problem and "putting himself at the service of the business sector.
Oscar Dubon's activities included fraudulent acts that benefitted both the Partido de Avanzada Nacional (PAN) and the Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (UNE).