The growth rate is still very pitiful," said Harm Bandholz, chief US economist at UniCredit Group in New York, who projected a 0.
What does UCG stand for?
UCG stands for Unicredit Group (European Banking Group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCG
We have 51 other meanings of UCG in our Acronym Attic
- Unionville Chadds Ford School District (Pennsylvania)
- University Charges for Technology Committee (Colorado State University)
- University Committee on Faculty Tenure
- Uniform Claim Form Task Force
- University of Central Florida Technology Incubator (Orlando, FL)
- University College of the Fraser Valley (British Columbia, Canada)
- United Commercial and Food Workers (union)
- University Committee on Faculty Welfare (University of California)
- University College Center for Freshman Year
- Underground Coal Gasification
- Unified Communications Group (Microsoft)
- Unintentional Comedy Gold
- Unión Católica Guatemalteca (Guatemalan Catholic Union)
- Unión de Crédito General, SA (Mexico)
- Unions Chrétiennes de Genève (French: Christian Association of Geneva; Switzerland)
- Unit Cost Goals
- United Church of God
- United Communities Group (gaming)
- United Controls Group (Mount Vernon, OH)
- United Credit Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other award winners include the popular search engine Google, the private national TV channel bTV, Bulgaria's leading water bottling company Devin, BMW, the Domaine Boyar winery, Apple, the Bulgarian fast food chain Happy and Unicredit Bulbank, part of the UniCredit Group.
The bank is part of UniCredit Group, a major international financial institution with strong roots in 22 European countries and an overall international network present in approximately 50 markets, over 9,400 branches and 159,000 employees as of 31 March 2012.
UniCredit Group intends to apply the IT management model in other markets according to market-specific needs.
Lead arrangers for the loan were Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Intesa Sanpaolo, UniCredit Group and Wells Fargo Bank.
The Unicredit Group and Natixis acted as Initial Mandated Lead Arrangers for the deal with Mediocreval joining as Lender.
s football team so far," said Marco Annunziata, the chief economist of UniCredit Group, referring to the nation's shock defeat to Switzerland in the World Cup.
Davutoglu on Wednesday made a speech in the 6th Turkey-Italian Forum which organized by Turkish Foreign Ministry Strategically Investigation Center and UniCredit Group in Conrad Hotel, Istanbul.