He was president of the Uniao Nacional dos Estudantes (UNE), and, during the dictatorship, lived in exile in Chile.
What does UNE stand for?
UNE stands for Uniao Nacional dos Estudantes (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNE
We have 19 other meanings of UNE in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Networkers of Drug Users Nationally
- Under Voltage
- United Nations Day of Vesak (Buddhism)
- Ultrasonically Nebulised Distilled Water
- United Network of Detained Zimbabweans
- Ubuntu Netbook Edition (Ubuntu Foundation)
- Una Norma Española
- Unbundled Network Element
- Underground Nuclear Explosion
- Unexpected Network Error
- Unidad Nacional de la Esperanza (Spanish)
- Unificación Nacional de Equicratico (National Equicratic Unification; Guatemalan political party)
- Unión Nacional de Empleados (Spanish: National Union of Employees, Nicaragua)
- UniStar Nuclear Energy (Baltimore, MD)
- Universidad del Este
- Universidad Nacional de Educación (Spanish: National University of Education; Peru)
- University of Nebraska
- University of New England (Australia)
- University of New England (Biddeford, Maine)
- Unnilennium (chemistry; synthetic element of periodic table)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Em outubro, o Congresso da Uniao Nacional dos Estudantes (UNE) no interior de Sao Paulo foi desmantelado e cerca de 700 participantes foram presos.