What does UCIRI stand for?
UCIRI stands for Unión de Comunidades Indígenas de la Regiódel Istmo (Spanish: Union of Indigenous Communities of the Region of the Isthmus; Mexico)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- User Communication and Integration Protocol
- Utah Counties Insurance Pool (public agency insurance mutual)
- University of California Integrated Pest Management
- Ukrainian Center for Independent Political Research (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Union County Industrial Railroad Co.
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Ruote (Italian: Union of Italian Wheels; Milan, Italy)
- University Center for Instructional Resources (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Utero-Cervical Inhibitory Reflex (gynecology)
- University of California's Institute for Research in the Arts (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Utah Council of the International Reading Association
- Ulster County Information Services (New York)
- Uniting Church Investment Service (financial institution; est. 1977; Australia)
- University Center for International Studies
- University Computing and Information Services (Dalhousie University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- University Computing and Information Systems
- Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme
- Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (Oxford, UK)
- University of California, Irvine Sailing Association
- Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Strumenti per Pesare (Italian: Union of Italian Manufacturers of Weighing Instruments; est. 1959)