Navy has submitted a $10 billion unfunded priority list to Congress that includes $2.
What does UPL stand for?
UPL stands for Unfunded Priority List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UPL
We have 84 other meanings of UPL in our Acronym Attic
- User Productivity Kit (Oracle)
- Unit Pengelola Keuangan Desa (financial institution; Area Development Project in Nusa Tenggara; World Bank; Indonesia)
- Udruga Pokretnih Komunikacija Hrvatske (Croatian: Croatian Association of Mobile Communications Providers)
- United Pasokmomogun Kadazandusun Murut Organization (Malaysia, political party)
- Unit Pemimpin Kemajuan Rakyat (Indonesian: Unit Leader Progress People)
- Un-equal Packet Loss
- Unacceptable Pollutant Level
- Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Uncovered Portion of the Lunate
- Undergraduate Projects Lab (UW-Madison Computer Science Department)
- Uniform Person Locator
- Unión del Pueblo Leonés (Spain)
- Union Populaire Locale (Wallis and Futuna)
- Uniontown Public Library (Pennsylvania)
- Unit Prevention Leader
- Unit Price List
- United Phosphorus Ltd. (various locations)
- United Powers League (Star Craft)
- Universal Probe Library
- Universal Program License (Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
lobbying to keep the C-17 line alive - said of the memo titled ``FY 2007 Unfunded Priority List Executive Summary.
Air Force has sent a $8 billion unfunded priority list to Congress, including more than $3.