The court held the claim against the physician for unfair and deceptive trade practices was not negligence-based because its foundation was deception and not a breach of the medical standard of care.
What does UDTP stand for?
UDTP stands for Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices (law)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universal Digital Technology Corporation (Taiwan)
- Urban Development Training Center (Nepal)
- Utility Dog Tracking Dog (American Kennel Club designation)
- Utility Dog Tracking Dog Excellent
- Underage Drinking Task Force
- Urban Design Task Force
- User-Defined Table Function
- Upper Digestive Tract Hemorrhage
- Unified Data Technologies, Ltd.
- User-Defined Type Name
- Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Underwater Demolition Teams, Amphibious Forces, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Underwater Demolition Team Replacement (US Navy)
- Up and Down Transformed Response Rule
- United Dirt Track Racing Association
- Unité de Développement des Technologies du Silicium (French)
- Universal Data Transfer Service
- University Distinguished Teaching Scholars (Colorado State University)
- University of Dubuque Theological Seminary (Dubuque, IA)
- Urban Discipleship Training School (Youth with a Mission; Garden Valley, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 The Washington Supreme Court ruled that this kind of conduct, akin to bait and switch selling, is part of the entrepreneurial or business aspects of the practice of law and, thus, falls within the scope of the state unfair and deceptive trade practices act.
Simpson focuses her practice on unfair and deceptive trade practices, lemon law, consumer fraud, breach of warranty, Magnuson-Moss and other consumer protection statute claims.
The complaint filed by AVX claims unfair and deceptive trade practices by Cabot, breach of contract, and other related matters.
violated the Florida Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act by selling what are known in the industry as "wet ink viaticals.
01-2898), seeks relief for breach of contract, misrepresentation and unfair and deceptive trade practices because Metromedia failed to provide the fiber optic capacity required by a fiber optic lease agreement between the two companies.
The complaint alleges that L&H, a Belgian company, and its American affiliate have been engaging in unfair and deceptive trade practices, tortuous interference with Talk Technology's prospective economic advantage and contractual relations, trade libel, product disparagement and false advertising.
alleging violations of the Antitrust Laws, conspiracy to Monopolize, imposing an illegal tie, tortious interference with a business expectancy, and violation of the Connecticut Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act.