Federal Statutes Describing Unfairness or Deception Like FTC-enforced rules, several federal statutes expressly describe unfair and deceptive acts and practices or refer to violations of their provisions as violations of the FTC act.
What does UDAP stand for?
UDAP stands for Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices (statutes/laws)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UDAP
We have 7 other meanings of UDAP in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Development Action Grant
- User-Defined Aggregate
- Unidad de Auditoria Interna (Spanish: Internal Audit Unit; various locations)
- Unique Domain Authentication Identifier
- Ukiyoe Dealers Association of Japan (woodblock prints)
- User Defined Accounting Key
- Urban Design Alliance
- Universal Digital Avionics Module
- Unified Database of Arts Organizations (National Center for Charitable Statistics)
- Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices
- Unione Democratici Arabo Palestinesi (Italian: Arabic Palestinian Democratic Union; Italy)
- Universal Data Appliance Protocol (Savi Technology)
- University Drug and Alcohol Program
- User-Defined Areas Program (US Census Bureau; San Diego, CA)
- Unidad de Análisis de Politicas Sociales y Económicas (Spanish: Social and Economic Policy Analysis Unit; Bolivia)
- User-Level Direct Access Programming Library
- Uniform Data Automation Processing System
- Universal Digital Audio Processing System
- Utah Division of Air Quality
- Universal Declaration of Animal Rights (est. 1978)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00-126-RRM) for breach of contract, breach of implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, and unfair and deceptive acts and practices under Massachusetts law, arising from the purchase and sale of Bostek and Micro Components.