With, however, a touch of mercy: They should be allowed to keep their Social Security income, plus unemployment insurance compensation equal to the lowliest of their many laid-off employees.
What does UIC stand for?
UIC stands for Unemployment Insurance Compensation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UIC
We have 137 other meanings of UIC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Ice Blast Inc.
- Ufficio Italiano Brevetti e Marchi (Italy)
- United Business Solutions Ltd (Cyprus)
- United International Business Schools (Barcelona, Spain)
- UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) Intertoto Cup
- Ukpeagvik Inupiat Corporation
- Ukrainian Investment Communications
- Umpire in Chief (baseball)
- Underground Injection Control
- Unemployment Insurance Commission (Canada, archaic)
- Unemployment Insurance of Canada
- Unified Incident Command (various organizations)
- Unified INFOSEC (Information Security) Criteria
- Unified Iraqi Coalition
- Union des Industries Chimiques (French: Union of Chemical Industries; France)
- Union Insurance Company (various locations)
- Union Internationale des Chemins de Fer (International Union of Railways)
- Union of Islamic Courts
- Unione Italiana Ciechi (Italian: Italian Blind Union)
- Unique Identifier Code (Nortel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ayers filed a claim for unemployment insurance compensation benefits on September 20, 2005.
The beginning of the book offers an overview of how the Unemployment Insurance Compensation (UIC) program is supposed to work.