Cawley said the state expects to save a similar amount in unemployment compensation insurance costs.
What does UCI stand for?
UCI stands for Unemployment Compensation Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCI
We have 105 other meanings of UCI in our Acronym Attic
- University of California Hospital Training School
- Under the Computer Hood Users Group
- United Church Users Group
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village (Canada)
- University Center for Human Values
- Microcurie (unit of radioactivity)
- Ultimate Creations, Inc. (various organizations)
- Ultrasonic Contact Impedance (hardness test method)
- Unclassified Controlled Information
- Under Construction Indefinitely
- Unicredito Italiano (Italian banking group)
- Unidad de Cuidados Intensivos
- Union City, Indiana
- Unión Corresponsalía Internacional (Guatemala)
- Union Cycliste Internationale (International Cycling Union)
- Union Cynologique International
- Union des Constructeurs Immobiliers (French: Union of Builders)
- Unique Client Identifier
- Unique Consignment Identifier
- Unit Compliance Inspection (military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the employee is on the payroll of the temporary agency, businesses are able to reduce costly expenses such as worker's compensation, unemployment compensation insurance and employee benefit costs.
Employees are ineligible for paid family leave if they receive State Disability Insurance, Unemployment Compensation Insurance or Workers' Compensation; are not working or looking for work at the time they begin their family leave; are not suffering a loss of wages; are in custody due to a criminal conviction; or the need for care is not supported by the certificate of a treating physician or practitioner.