Elizabeth Armstrong, from Spennymoor, worked for a high street broker before joining RAC 17 years ago, making her way up to technical underwriting team leader.
What does UTL stand for?
UTL stands for Underwriting Team Leader (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UTL
We have 44 other meanings of UTL in our Acronym Attic
- Unleash the Kraken
- Unreal Tournament Knights
- Unilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty (medical procedure)
- Universal Tae Kwon Do (martial arts school; Elkhart, IN)
- Unilever Tea Kenya Ltd.
- Urge to Kill Rising (Shining Episode of the Simpsons)
- University of Toronto Korean Students Association (Canada)
- Unable To Locate
- Under the Lights
- Under the Limit (rehabilitation program; Federal Magistrates' Court of Australia)
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep (India)
- Union Trait Limousin (French horse breeding union; Limousin, France)
- Unique Topic Label
- Unit Transmittal Letter
- United Transport Logistics (Canadian trucking company)
- Universal Task List
- Universidade Técnica de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Université du Temps Libre (French: University of Free Time)
- University of Toronto Libraries (Canada)
- Up Travel Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to increasing its proximity to West Coast customers, Zurich Domestic Energy Casualty is also targeting growth on the East Coast and in the Midwest, under the supervision of Renata Esposito, underwriting team leader in the New York office.
Endress joined CIGNA Property & Casualty--a division purchase by ACE in July 1999--in 1983 in the Salt Lake City, Utah office as an Underwriting Team Leader.