Based on the current volume of informal applications and the efficiencies provided through the delivery and use of RiskRighter summaries, the carrier reported expected savings of approximately $1 million in 2009, as well as reducing the time it takes an underwriter to review medical reports from 35 minutes to 10 minutes, increasing agent and customer satisfaction.
What does UTR stand for?
UTR stands for Underwriter To Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UTR
We have 41 other meanings of UTR in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-Thin Quad Flat Pack
- Uniform Tire Quality Grading
- Uniform Tire Quality Grading System
- Ukrainian T-Shape Radio Telescope
- Ultrathin Resist (semiconductors)
- Unable to Reach
- Unable to Reproduce
- Under the Radar
- Under the Roof
- Underwater Tracking Range
- Unicode Technical Report
- Uniform Temperature Reference
- Union des Théatres Romands (French; Swiss theater association)
- Unique Taxpayer Reference (UK Inland Revenue)
- Unit Task Reorganization
- Unit Under Test Requirements Interface
- Unité Thématique de Recherche (French)
- Universal Transaction Record
- University Technical Representative
- University Training Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Progressive ordering that puts information in logical progression, allowing the underwriter to review initial information before requesting additional verification.
This also allows the underwriter to review actual vs.