The Underwater Society of America is the sport's national governing body for about 50 club teams.
What does USOA stand for?
USOA stands for Underwater Society of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USOA
We have 2 other meanings of USOA in our Acronym Attic
- United Stars Organisation (science fiction)
- United States Oil Fund (stock symbol)
- United States Open
- Universal Service Obligation
- Universal Service Order
- Universitair Symfonisch Orkest (University Symphony Orchestra; Leuven, Belgium)
- University Symphony Orchestra (various universities)
- Unix Software Organization
- Utah Symphony Orchestra (est. 1940)
- Utsjoen Sähköosuuskunta (electric supplier company of Utsjoki, Finland)
- Uniform System of Accounts
- United States of America (less common)
- United States Olympic Academy (Colorado, CO)
- United States Ombudsman Association (Johnston, IA)
- United States Othello Association
- United States Overseas Airlines
- United Seniors of Oakland and Alameda County (California)
- Universal Safety Oversight Audit Program (ICAO)
- United States Organizations of Bankruptcy Alternatives
- Uniform Service Order Codes (Bell System Practice 463-400 series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four times crowned national spearfishing champion by the Underwater Society of America and a world-record holder for bluefin tuna (398 pounds) and yellowfin tuna (255 pounds), Maas is recognized around the globe as a master in a sport that is enjoying a resurgent popularity.