Undertakings for collective investments in transferable securities (UCITS), which gather assets from ordinary retail investors and pool them to buy bonds, shares or other financial products must be subject to stricter rules, to protect investors in them properly, said MEPs.
What does UCIT stand for?
UCIT stands for Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCIT
We have 12 other meanings of UCIT in our Acronym Attic
- Unregulated Collective Investment Scheme
- Universities and Colleges Information Systems Association (Oxford, UK)
- University of California, Irvine Sailing Association
- Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District
- Unione Costruttori Italiani Strumenti per Pesare (Italian: Union of Italian Manufacturers of Weighing Instruments; est. 1959)
- University Committee on Information Strategy Policy (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
- Ukrainian Centre for International Security Studies
- University Committee on Information Systems and Technology (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- University Consortium on Instructional Shake Tables
- Ulster Community Investment Trust
- University Center Information Technology (University of North Carolina at Charlotte; Charlotte, NC)
- University Committee on Information Technology (various universities)
- University of Cincinnati Information Technologies (Ohio)
- User-Centered Information Technology
- Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act
- University Center for Innovations in Teaching and Education (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Undertaking for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities
- Union of Christmas Island Workers (Australian trade union)
- Union of Commercial and Industrial Workers (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Union Cholet Judo (French: Cholet Judo Union; Cholet, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new service combines Avox's parent-issuer level content with FT Interactive Data's issue level content FT Interactive Data Europe, part of Interactive Data (NYSE: IDC) and a leading supplier of financial information to global markets, announced today that it has formed an alliance with global business entity data content and services provider Avox (formerly known as Azdex), to provide a business entity data service aimed at helping customers to meet their requirements for compliance under regulations such as the European Commission's Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS III) directive.