Boss Chris Powell said: "To say I'm frustrated is the understatement of the year.
What does UOTY stand for?
UOTY stands for Understatement of the Year
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Urban Operations Training Facility (Australian Marines)
- University of Teesside Futsal Club (UK)
- University of Tokyo General Library
- Under Other Than Honorable Conditions
- Under Other Than Honorable Conditions (US military discharge)
- University of the Incarnate Word (San Antonio, TX)
- University of the King (band)
- Uncyclopedian of the Month Award (website award)
- United Order True Sisters (New York)
- Uniwersytecki Osrodek Transferu Technologii (Polish: University Centre for Transfer of Technology; Warsaw University, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our source added: "To say this was in poor taste would be the understatement of the year.
Regeneration agency Liverpool Vision''s opinion that Mathew Street is "not fulfilling its potential" must go down - even mid-July - as the understatement of the year.
Economist Orlando Ochoa said that was the understatement of the year, and that Venezuelan consumers would pay big for the dual rate move.
I think that's the understatement of the year," said Mr Newcombe.
Barr said: "To say it's been a bad few days for me is the understatement of the year.
To say that India is behind schedule is the understatement of the year," Hooper told reporters on Friday as local officials prevented him from speaking to the media at the Games headquarters.
DYNAMO KIEV won 4-0 on their last visit to Camp Nou in 1997, but it would be the understatement of the year to suggest a repeat is highly unlikely this evening.