Contract Awarded to Exercise options in support of the design and installation of an undersea warfare training range off the coast of Jacksonville
What does USWTR stand for?
USWTR stands for Undersea Warfare Training Range
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- United Spring Wheat Processors (cooperative)
- United States Water and Power (Venice, CA)
- United States Water Polo, Inc.
- United States Works Progress Administration
- University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences (Tehran, Iran)
- United States Weather Research Program
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services (Germany)
- Unihemispheric Slow-Wave Sleep (neuroscience)
- United States-Western Sahara Foundation
- US Wounded Soldiers Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- Und So Weiter Und So Fort (German: On and on and On...)
- United Spanish War Veterans
- United States Wide Web (website)
- Static Mesh Package (Unreal game file type)
- US Cents (Currency)
- US Steel (Corporation)
- US Export Systems (systems used in processing license applications from for US Exports)
- United Synagogue Youth
- University of Sydney (Australia; also seen as USYD)
- United States Yoseikan Budo Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy has proposed constructing an undersea warfare training range off the East Coast to prepare sailors for antisubmarine missions in shallow waters.
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) announced today that its MariPro division has been awarded a multi-year contract with a potential value of $127 million, if all options are exercised, to install an Undersea Warfare Training Range off the coast of Jacksonville, Fla.