underpass and batasan underpass Proposed Improvement of Perimeter Wall of Quezon Blvd.
What does UPAS stand for?
UPAS stands for Underpass (US Postal service standard street suffix)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPAS
We have 7 other meanings of UPAS in our Acronym Attic
- Utah's Physician Assistant Program (University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Patients Association for Pulmonary Hypertension (now the Pulmonary Hypertension Association)
- Unit Public Affairs Representative
- Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator Receptor (also seen as u-PAR)
- University of Pittsburgh Applied Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Upper Pinellas Association for Retarded Citizens
- Urban Park and Recreation Recovery
- Urgent Procurement and Response Team
- UAS Performance Assessment System (formerly UAV, the unmanned community now recognizes the entire system)
- UAV Performance Assessment System
- Unit Performance Assessment System
- Universal Pilots Application Service
- Urokinase-Type Plasminogen Activator System (dermatology)
- United Planters' Association of South India
- Urokinase Plasminogen Activator Soluble Receptor (also seen as su-PAR)
- User Password Administration Security Systems
- Uttar Pradesh Association for Science and Technology Advancement (India)
- University of Patras (Greece)
- Urokinase Plasminogen Activator Thrombolysis
- Utah Performing Arts Tour (Utah Arts Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wgner will, among other things, work on creek bridges, vehicular underpasses, flyovers, footbridges, pedestrian subways, camel underpasses, box culverts, dhow wharfage, underpass pumping stations, fire pump stations, service culverts, pipe culverts, water features on the roads and wooden street furniture.
Youth worker Mike Burgess said: "The underpass project has been running since May 2012 with the original idea coming from local graffiti artists, who approached the Phoenix Detached Youth Project about getting some legal spaces to spray paint.
A 19-year-old woman was followed into the underpass under the 55 Degrees North building by a man, who began talking to her.
Clr Cahal Burke says the underpass required maintenance work as many of the fittings were unlit or vandalised and people avoided using it because it was dark.
A NEW underpass will open on a West Bromwich highway next week as part of a PS25 million road improvement scheme.
There are also four dedicated underpass structures designed for the emus, three 5.
Byline: MIKE MORGAN TALENTED local youngsters have transformed a drab Middlesbrough underpass with vivid artwork - creating a spectacular vision of Teesside in the future.