The Subsurface Group's recognized expertise in underground injection and specialty wells complements Parsons BrinckerhofPs recognized expertise in underground storage for oil & gas, energy, and industrial clients.
What does UIJ stand for?
UIJ stands for Underground Injection (hazardous waste disposal)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UIJ
We have 1 other meaning of UIJ in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad Intercultural Indígena de Michoacán (Mexico)
- Unstructured Intracell Interference Mitigation
- University Intellectual Integrity Officer (Michigan State University)
- Undergraduate Instructional Improvement Program (University of California, Davis)
- United Institute of Informatics Problems (Belarus)
- Universal Influenza Immunization Program (Ontario, Canada)
- United International Investigative Services (United States Marshals Service)
- Unité d'Instruction et d'Intervention de la Sécurité Civile (French military units)
- United International for Information Technology (Dijla Group; Iraq)
- University Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Uterine-Isthmic Junction
- Union Internationale des Juristes Catholiques (International Union of Catholic Jurists)
- Union Internationale des Journalistes et de La Presse de Langue Française (French: International Union of Journalists and the French Language Press)
- Union of Independent Journalists of Uzbekistan
- Underground's Infamous Killaz (Colorado rap/hip-hop group)
- Ust-Ilimsk (Russia)
- United Isshinryu Karate Association (martial arts group)
- Ufficio Informazioni Kurdistan in Italia (Italian: Information Office of Kurdistan in Italy)
- User Interface Kernel on Display (Symbian OS)
- Unione Italiana del Lavoro (Italian Trade Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
electric utility, has begun underground injection of carbon dioxide (CO2) recovered from emissions from a coal-fired power generation plant.
Technical subjects include new developments in methods for extracting highly viscous oil, processing bitumen, generating steam for underground injection, managing water, remediating environmental impacts, operating facilities, and others.
Fracking," as it is known, involves the underground injection of up to eight million gallons of fluid per well at extremely high pressure.
Mechanic and electric equipment required for operating the station was installed along with a sterilization system, in addition to the equipment for an underground injection well.
The EPA proposal is meant to prevent carbon dioxide from migrating into underground water supplies and compromising drinking water sources by creating a consistent, national framework under the SDWA's Underground Injection Control (UIC) program.
The American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE) has issued this statement in response to standards issued by the state of Washington addressing the injection of carbon dioxide C02 underground and power plant emission performance: "ACCCE applauds Washington for its efforts to adopt the country's first standards for underground injection of C02.
The operators of older platforms argue that it would be too costly to revamp the aged facilities to do the underground injection of wastes, and that a requirement to do so by the government would make platform operations uneconomic.