21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Geospatial Corporation (OTC: GSPH) is pleased to announce that the Company will be exhibiting its underground infrastructure management solutions at the (AU) Autodesk University - the leading Autodesk Software Conference and Exhibition to be held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on December 3-5, 2013.
What does UIM stand for?
UIM stands for Underground Infrastructure Management (magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UIM
We have 68 other meanings of UIM in our Acronym Attic
- University-Industry Linkage Programme (India)
- Update Integrated Logistics Support Plan
- Unione Italiana Libero Teatro (Italian)
- Upper Incipient Lethal Temperature (temperature tolerance)
- Unione Italiana Lavoratori Tessili Abbigliamento (Italian: Italian Union of Textile and Clothing Workers)
- University of Illinois, Urbana
- Ufficio Informazioni Militaire (Italian: Military Information Office)
- Ultimate Iron Man
- Ultra-Intelligent Machine
- Un-Insured Motorist
- Unified Identity Manager (software)
- Unified Infrastructure Manager (EMC Corporation)
- Union Internationale des Magistrats (French: International Association of Judges)
- Union Internationale Motonautique
- Universal Identity Module
- Université Internationale du Multimédia (French: International University of Multimedia; France)
- University Institute of Management (India)
- University of Idaho, Moscow
- Upstream Integration Model (business model)
- User Identity Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iseley on "Trenchless Technology: Tools for Achieving Underground Infrastructure Management Excellence.
Smith, Geospatial's CEO stated, "The addition of Joe Lane along with Tim and Ron is the first step in implementing Geospatial's overall business development strategy designed to position Geospatial as a major technology leader in the global underground infrastructure management industry.