All operational and planned oil, oil products, chemicals and underground gas storage terminals in the country are covered.
What does UGS stand for?
UGS stands for Underground Gas Storage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGS
We have 58 other meanings of UGS in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Grain and Rice Storage Agreement (USDA Farm Service Agency)
- University General Requirements Unit (United Arab Emirates University; Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates)
- Upper Green River Valley (Wyoming)
- Upper Gunnison River Water Conservancy District (Gunnison, CO)
- Uganda Shilling (currency)
- UltraGuard Suite
- Umgangssprachlich (German: colloquial speech)
- Unattended Ground Sensor
- Uncorrelated Gaussian Sources
- Undergraduate Student
- Unigraphics Solutions (Siemans)
- Union Guilde des Scénaristes (French: Union Screenwriters Guild)
- United Gaming Syndicate (gaming league)
- United Global Services Corp
- United Global Supply (division of USM Corporation)
- United States to Mediterranean, Slow (US Navy)
- Unsolicited Grant Service (DOCSIS 1.1)
- Urban Green Space (various locations)
- Utah Geological Survey
- Unsolicited Grant Service with Activity Detection (DOCSIS 1.1)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launching underground gas storage facilities will speed up Iran's entry into global gas trade," Samivand stated.
According to Alexander Petrov, head of a department at Bulgargaz, the company is in a tough financial condition which will force it to rely mostly on gas volumes from the Chiren underground gas storage in the last quarter of 2012.
The company has also been appointed by Scottish and Southern Electric (SSE) at its pounds 600m Aldbrough underground gas storage development in East Yorkshire.
The Parliament of Kyrgyzstan today adopted the draft decree on return of underground gas storage Northern Sokh, gas and oil fields Northern Sokh and Chongara-Galcha located in Batken oblast and operated by the National Holding Company Uzbekneftegas to jurisdiction of Kyrgyzstan.
Russia's ambassador to Belgrade Alexander Konuzin told the NIN magazine that Putin will also discuss the possibility, now that Gazprom has taken over NIS, of expanding the company's facilities for underground gas storage as outlined in the December 2008 energy deal.
Parsons Brinckerhoff will advise Gateway Storage Company on the front end engineering design (FEED) of underground salt caverns that will form the main structure for a critical new underground gas storage system for the UK.
Embargoed for release: 0700 on 02 April 2007 Northern Petroleum Plc ("Northern" or "the Company") Northern Petroleum to benefit from the partial sale of Potential 30 Bcf and 10 Bcf Waalwijk Underground Gas Storage Projects to Star Energy Northern Petroleum Plc has entered into an agreement ("The Agreement") to sell to Star Energy Group Plc ("Star") half of Northern's recently acquired interests in Underground Gas Storage Projects within the Waalwijk gas field ("The Field") in The Netherlands near to the Zeebrugge Europe-UK gas inter-connector.