The observational measurements are important because they cast doubt on recent results from dark matter collaborations that have reported detecting the elusive particle in underground experiments.
What does UGEX stand for?
UGEX stands for Underground Experiment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Unidad de Gestión Educativa Local (Spanish: Local Education Management Unit; Peru)
- Unassigned Geriatric Evaluation and Management (Bundoora, Australia)
- Underrepresented Graduate Enrichment Match (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Unified General Equation of Motion (quantum computing software)
- Union Générale des Etudiants du Maroc (French: General Union of Moroccan Students)
- Unit on Genetics Endocrinology (National Institutes of Health)
- Union Grove Elementary School (Wisconsin)
- Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures
- Ultrasound-Guided Embryo Transfer (pregnancy)
- Under Graduate Entrance Test
- Under Gravel Filter (aquarium)
- Underground Facility
- Underground Groove Front (band)
- Unholy Ground Forums
- United Givers Fund
- United Grappling Federation (California)
- United States to Mediterranean, Fast (routing designation; US Navy)
- Universal Generating Function
- Universal Gnostic Fellowship (Ridgecrest, NC)
- Universal Guide Frame (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey has long recognised that the North East one of the most attractive locations for deep geothermal development in the UK, though at time they wrote there had been actual underground experiments in Cornwall, which are only just doing now up here.
Weiner would still like to better understand why different underground experiments don't seem to agree with each other.
Nor are the underground experiments (now called "community-based trials") set up by Delaney and his followers to test the drugs that Corti and others like him were smuggling into the country.
Byline: ANI London, Feb 27 (ANI): An underground experiment deep in the Soudan mine in Minnesota, US, may have detected a type of dark-matter particle.
Scientists are attempting an underground experiment to recreate the original Big Bang and there's a fear one of the side-effects will be the creation of black holes which will rapidly grow and eat the earth from inside out, rather like Mark Viduka.