Designed for graduate courses in applied linguistics and second language acquisition, or for advanced levels of undergraduate teacher education programs, the text will also be of interest to practicing teachers, curriculum designers, and administrators.
What does UTEP stand for?
UTEP stands for Undergraduate Teacher Education Program (Harvard University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UTEP
We have 13 other meanings of UTEP in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-wide-band Tactical Electronics Device - Radio
- Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (Ranger Industries Inc.)
- Unified Transformative Early Education Model (George Mason University; Fairfax County, VA)
- Unit and Teaching Evaluation Instrument (Australia)
- University of Toronto English Library (Canada)
- Utilization of Enemy Electromagnetic Radiation
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (Malay: Technical University of Malaysia, Melaka; Malaysia)
- University of Toronto Electromagnetic System
- Utility Truck Equipment Manufacturing (Hewitt, TX)
- University of Tennessee
- Uniform Tax Exemption Policy (Industrial Development Agency)
- University of Texas at El Paso
- University Teacher Education Program (Iowa State University)
- Urban Teacher Education Program (various locations)
- Urban, Technological & Environmental Planning
- Universidad Tecnológica Privada de Santa Cruz (Galician: Private Technological University of Santa Cruz; Bolivia)
- Unidad Tecnológica para el Desarrollo Pequeña y Mediana Industria (Technological Unit for the Development of Small and Mid-Size Industry; Guatemala)
- University of Toronto Environmental Resource Network (Canada)
- Ulusal Temiz Enerji Sempozyumu (Turkish: National Clean Energy Symposium)
- Underground Thermal Energy Storage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reviewed by Barbara Moore, Undergraduate Teacher Education Program Coordinator, Mississippi University for Women, Columbus, MS
Questions Raised In Portfolio Development There are vital queries to be raised for portfolio development that need to be listed and discussed by those in undergraduate teacher education programs and graduate programs `in school administration: 1.