D2C will equip students with the skills necessary to be successful in business, and empower them to make a positive impact in the community," said Khalil Pettus, president of the Smith Undergraduate Student Association, which is coordinating the event.
What does UGSA stand for?
UGSA stands for Undergraduate Student Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGSA
We have 2 other meanings of UGSA in our Acronym Attic
- United Global Services Corp
- United Global Supply (division of USM Corporation)
- United States to Mediterranean, Slow (US Navy)
- Unsolicited Grant Service (DOCSIS 1.1)
- Urban Green Space (various locations)
- Utah Geological Survey
- Unsolicited Grant Service with Activity Detection (DOCSIS 1.1)
- Undergraduate Geography Student Association
- Undergraduate Scientist Association (Berkeley)
- Undergraduate Student Assembly
- Undergraduate Students Association
- Unified Graduate Student Association
- Uniform Grain Storage Agreement
- United Girls Softball Association
- University Graduate Student Association
- University Graduate Students Association
- University of Guelph Staff Association (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Guyana Staff Association
- Unsolicited Goods and Services Act (UK)
- Upsate Girls Soccer Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guay's excellence in undergraduate teaching was recently recognized by a Golden Apple Teaching Award which is awarded every year by the Applied Science Undergraduate Student Association at Queen's University.
Following campus counter-recruitment actions from the University of Wisconsin to the University of North Carolina, UCLA's Undergraduate Student Association Council passed a resolution in support of the Kraft Boycott.