The RSPCA's undercover special operations unit (SOU), along with uniformed RSPCA inspectors and police, raided Smith's property in December 2003 as part of a nationwide operation codenamed Gazpacho, into the continuing illegal activity of dog fighting across the country.
What does USO stand for?
USO stands for Undercover Special Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USO
We have 52 other meanings of USO in our Acronym Attic
- United States National Team Development Program (hockey)
- United States National Taekwondo Federation
- US Navy Travel Instructions
- United States Naval Test Pilot School
- United States Naval Training Station
- United States National Vegetation Classification
- University of the State of New York
- University Sport New Zealand
- Ultra Stable Oscillator
- Under Secretary of the Navy's Office (US Navy)
- Unidentified Sliding Object (vehicle)
- Unidentified Submarine Object
- Unidentified Submersible Object
- Unidentified Superconducting Object
- Unilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (surgical procedure)
- Unión Sindical Obrera (Spanish: Workers Syndical Union; Spain)
- Union Sportive Orléans (French sports organization)
- Union Sportive Oyonnax (French sports organization)
- Unique Sink Orientation
- Unit Security Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organisation's undercover special operations unit raided Smith's secluded home in Ribbler's Lane, Kirkby, under the nationwide Operation Gazpacho.
Author Kirk Russell has launched a series of crime novels that feature fictional game warden John Marquez, a former DEA agent, who runs an undercover Special Operations Unit for the California Department of Fish and Game.