Scientists have mounted under-water acoustic tags on lobster carapaces to accurately track their movement.
What does UWA stand for?
UWA stands for Under-Water Acoustic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UWA
We have 31 other meanings of UWA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- University of Wisconsin-Superior
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- University of Wisconsin Space Science and Engineering Center (Madison, WI)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (since 1868; Whitewater, Wisconsin)
- Ultima Underworld 2 (gaming)
- Uganda Wildlife Authority
- Ultra Wide Angle
- Under Wall Above (architecture)
- Underwriting Agreement (insurance; various companies)
- Unified Watershed Assessment
- United Way of America
- United World Atheists (Austin, TX)
- Universal Weather and Aviation Inc.
- Universal Widget API (Application Programming Interface; software)
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- University of West Alabama (Livingston, Alabama)
- University of Western Australia
- Unlimited Wealth Alliance