Utilizing technology from Novellus' industry-leading SABRE Electrofill copper damascene interconnect system, SABRE 3D's flexible and modular architecture delivers a range of high-productivity WLP processes, including copper through-silicon vias (TSV), copper redistribution layers (RDL), pillars, under-bump metallization, and lead-free micro-bumping.
What does UBM stand for?
UBM stands for Under-Bump Metallization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBM
We have 53 other meanings of UBM in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Barwon Landcare Network (Victoria)
- Univariate Binary Logistic Regression
- Uniformly Bounded Linearly Stationary
- University of Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland
- United By Love Until Death
- Uintah Basin Linux Users Group (Utah)
- Ultimate Building Machine
- Ultrasound Biomicroscope (ophthalmology)
- Unattended Battery Monitor
- Unbalanced Magnetron
- União Brasileira de Mulheres (Portuguese: Brazilian Women's Union)
- Unicast-Based Multicast
- UniCredit Banca Mobiliare S.p.A. (Italy)
- Unified Battlescale Model
- Unified Buffer Management
- United Beach Mission (religious charity)
- United Bikers of Maine
- United Black Men
- United Business Media Plc (London)
- Universitat de Barcelona-Medicina (Ciencias de la Salud)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology includes repassivation, redistribution (RDL), under-bump metallization (UBM), bumping, test, laser marking, singulation, automatic inspection (AOI) and pick and pack in tape and reel.
Part of a follow-on order, the tools will be used to perform under-bump metallization (UBM) etch and photoresist strip for advanced-packaging applications at Unitive Semiconductor Taiwan (UST), a subsidiary of Amkor.
First Back-end Customer Will Deploy SEZ's Single-wafer Wet-processing Technology for Solder Bump Applications Marking the latest milestone in its efforts to expand its market-leading single-wafer wet processing technology throughout the entire IC manufacturing process, the SEZ Group today announced it has entered the back-end under-bump metallization (UBM) etch market.
Low stress films are widely utilized in backside metallization for power and discrete devices, under-bump metallization applications, advanced packaging, high-brightness light emitting diodes (HB-LEDs), and in creating electro-acoustic devices for BAW, FBAR, and RF MEMS applications.
based in Taiwan's Hsinchu Science Park, is one of the largest independent wafer redistribution, under-bump metallization and flip-chip assembly providers in the world.
Low stress films are widely utilized in backside metallization for power and discrete devices, under-bump metallization applications, advanced packaging, photo masks (including EUV), high-brightness light emitting diodes (HB-LEDs), and in creating electro-acoustic devices for FBARs and RF MEMS.
The system is targeted at 200mm semiconductor applications such as backside metallization, thin-wafer processing, under-bump metallization, multilevel interconnects, and bulk acoustic wave resonators while combining physical wafer deposition, plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition and soft-etch cleaning technologies.