machine gun, an AGS-17 30mm Automatic Grenade Launcher, PKM GP machine gun, my SVD rifle, RPG-7, several RPG-18s, numerous AK rifles equipped with GP-25 40mm under-barrel grenade launchers and two AKMS rifles with PBS-1 silencers.
What does UBGL stand for?
UBGL stands for Under-Barrel Grenade Launchers (weapon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Union Betriebs GmbH (German media business)
- United Breaks Guitars (Dave Carroll song)
- Universitat de Barcelona General
- Used Bike Guide (motorcycle magazine)
- Utama Banking Group Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Micro Ball Grid Array
- Umbilical Blood Gas Analysis
- Ultimate Board Game Collection (computer game)
- United Beagle Gundog Federation
- United Behavioral Health
- United Bristol Hospital (UK)
- United-Bilt Homes (various locations)
- Universitas Bung Hatta (Indonesian: University of Bung Hatta; Indonesia)
- University of Botswana History Department
- Usenet Binary Harvester (Perl computer application)
- Unburned Hydrocarbons
- United Brethren Historical Center (Huntington University; Indiana)
- University Behavioral HealthCare
- University Behavioral Healthcare Center (Piscataway, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seizure includes 405 live rounds of ammunitions, rounds of AK 47 rifle and 103 pistol, Under-Barrel Grenade Launchers, Improvised Explosive Device (IED) chargers, boosters, fuses and detonators, batteries and cells.
Following the near-full development of an innovative grenade system by Metal Storm (an Americano-Australian company) the term * single-shot * for under-barrel grenade launchers might become obsolescent in the near future, as Metal Storm has developed a system known as 'stacked grenade', in which more than one grenade can be stacked in line and fired using an electric ignition system located on the side of the grenade.