Its functions have been assumed by a Senior Review Group for Business Transformation, which is co-chaired by the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller and the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army for Business Transformation [DUSA (BT)].
What does SAUS stand for?
SAUS stands for Under Secretary of the Army
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAUS
We have 2 other meanings of SAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Self-Adaptive Universal Receiver
- Sociedad de Abastecimientos Urbanos y Rurales SA (Spanish)
- Société Anonyme des Usines Renault (French automobile company)
- Société d'Aménagement Urbain et Rural (French)
- South Airport Urban Renewal Advisory Committee (Redmond, OR)
- School for Advanced Urban Studies (University of Bristol; UK)
- Sindacato Antiusura (Italian)
- Slovenska Asociacia Univerzitneho Sportu (Slovak: Slovak University Sports Association)
- South American Urban Semester (education)
- Special Assistant to the Undersecretary of State
- South Africa USA (forums)
- Special Assistant United States Attorney
- Santa Ana Unified School District (California)
- South African Underwater Sport Federation
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium (Texas)
- Salford Association of University Teachers (UK)
- Salicornia Utahensis Tidestrom (Chenopodiaceae)
- Saskatchewan Association of University Teachers (Canada)
- Semi Automatic Ultrasonic Testing
- Sexual Attitudes and Understanding Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to his assignment at DMSO Glasow, a chemical branch officer, served as the military assistant for weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons demilitarization to the deputy under secretary of the Army for operations research.
He then assumed the position of Director of International Development and Security Assistance, Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army, International Affairs until his appointment in September 1998 as Deputy Director, Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
Brownlee retired from government service in December 2004, having served since November 2001 as the 27th Under Secretary of the Army.