ANALYTICAL FRAMEWORK A major problem with testing the uncovered interest parity condition is that exchange rate expectations are unobservable.
What does UIPC stand for?
UIPC stands for Uncovered Interest Parity Condition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UIPC
- User-Initiated Provisioning
- USIGS Interoperability Profile
- Usual Interstitial Pneumonia of Liebow
- Utilities Infrastructure Plan
- Unfair Insurance Practices Act (various states)
- Uniform Information Practices Act
- Union Inter Parlementaire Arabe (French: Inter-Parliamentary Arabic Union; various locations)
- Utne Independent Press Award (Minneapolis, MN)
- User Interface Process Application Block
- Umat Islam Peduli Bangsa (Indonesian: Solo Muslims Peduli Bangsa)
- University Intellectual Property Coordinator (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- University of Illinois Police Department
- USAPEEC (United States of America Poultry & Egg Export Council) International Poultry Development Program
- Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Institute of Physics of the Earth (Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Ubiquitous Ingress Packet Filtering
- Ukrainian Institute of Public Health
- Union Internationale de la Propriete Immobiliere (French: International Union of Property Owners)
- Universal Industrial Process Instruction
- Urban Insurance Partners Institute (Indianapolis, IN)