05), and a precision error of 5% to detect a difference of 20% or more in the week 8 postoperative uncorrected visual acuity between the 2 groups, the required sample size was calculated to be 266.
What does UCVA stand for?
UCVA stands for Uncorrected Visual Acuity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Upper Columbia United Tribes (Spokane, WA)
- L'Union du Commerce de Centre-Ville (French: Union of Downtown Commerce; Paris, France)
- Ueda Cable Vision (Japan)
- Ultra Clean Valve
- Union Cycliste Varangéville (cycling club; Lorraine, France)
- United Confederate Veterans
- Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad de Chile - Valparaiso
- Universitatea din Craiova (Romanian: University of Craiova; Craiova, Romania)
- University of Connecticut Volleyball Club
- University of Chicago Velo Club (Illinois)
- Universal Childhood Vaccine Distribution Program
- University Council for Vocational Education (now University Council for Workforce and Human Resource Education)
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Uist Council of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- Universal Combat Vehicle Platform
- Upper Calderdale Valley Rennaisance (UK)
- Unicoi County Vocational School (Erwin, TN)
- Union County Vocational-Technical Schools (Scotch Plains, New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three months post-operatively, 89 percent of these patients had uncorrected visual acuity of 20/20 or better, and 93 percent of these patients strongly agreed with the statement, "My vision is excellent.
To join the fire service you musta: Be aged 18 or over Be physically fit with good aerobic capacity Have uncorrected visual acuity of 6/9 or better Enjoy satisfactory colour perception (pass a normal Ishihara Colour Vision test) Pass verbal, spatial, numerical and non-verbal exercises Be able to work at heights and in confined spaces Accept pay ranges from pounds 25,000 for a qualified firefighter to pounds 35,559 for station manager
7 percent, showed uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 or better.
At three years, patients with the KAMRA inlay reported significant improvement in both uncorrected near vision acuity (UNVA) and intermediate uncorrected visual acuity (UIVA) two key sight measurements.
Post-LASIK patients who had NearVision CK showed improvements in both their near and intermediate uncorrected visual acuity, and patients' subjective satisfaction ratings exceeded 85 percent," Michael Gordon, M.
This advanced angle-supported phakic lens delivered significant improvements in uncorrected visual acuity (UCVA) that was on average better than 20/25.
The studies found that of the 844 eyes eligible for the uncorrected visual acuity (UCVA) analysis of effectiveness at the 3-month stability time point, 98.