Through her vast experience in the area of unclaimed property consulting, Petersen is a recognized authority in the use and implementation of unclaimed property systems and has extensive experience in the development of formalized policies and procedures related to unclaimed property.
What does UPS stand for?
UPS stands for Unclaimed Property System (Wagers software used by many states to process unclaimed property)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UPS
We have 209 other meanings of UPS in our Acronym Attic
- UP (Uttar Pradesh) Rajarshi Tandon Open University (India)
- University of Puerto Rico at Utuado
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (Indian power company)
- Ubiquitin-Proteasome System
- Udruga Poslovnih Savjetnika (Croatian: Association of Management Consultants)
- Ulster Property Sales (UK)
- Ultimate Protection Squad (FIRST Robotics Competition Team 1675)
- Ultraviolet Particle Sizer
- Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet Photoemisson Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Xerox Corporation are among five companies that recently signed contracts for licensed versions of the FREEDOM TRACKER Unclaimed Property System.
The FREEDOM Group's market-leading TRACKER Unclaimed Property System streamlines the task of complying with complex state reporting laws regarding unclaimed property.
31, 1999-- Affiliates of tax expert H&R Block(R) and fast-food chain Jack in the Box(R) are among five recent purchasers of licenses for the TRACKER Unclaimed Property system from The FREEDOM Group, a unit of Fiserv, Inc.