Internet Resources * Unclaimed Property Holders Liaison Council.
What does UPHLC stand for?
UPHLC stands for Unclaimed Property Holders Liaison Council (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UPHLC in our Acronym Attic
- Upstate Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club; Spartanburg, SC)
- Utah Paint Horse Club
- Upper Peninsula Health Care Network
- Second Urban Primary Health Care Project (Bangladesh)
- University of Perpetual Help DALTA System (Philippines)
- Upper Peninsula Health Education Corporation (Marquette, MI)
- Universal Portable Hands-Free Kit (cellphone accessory)
- Unit Pengurusan Harta Kerajaan (Malaysia)
- United Pangasinan Hong Kong (Hong Kong migrant association)
- Utah Public Health Laboratory
- Universidad Politecnica Hispano Mexicana (Spanish: Polytechnic University of Mexico)
- Upper Peninsula Health Plan, Inc
- Unilateral Progress of the Human Race (theoretical social structure)
- Unity Party for Human Rights (political party)
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal (Philippines)
- Union Pacific Historical Society
- United Partners for Human Services
- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- University Preparatory High School (various locations)
- Ute Pass Historical Society (Woodland Park, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is therefore worthwhile for holders, particularly those with multi-state operations, to inquire periodically about amnesty availability or to monitor statutory updates provided by the Unclaimed Property Holders Liaison Council (UPHLC) or Council on State Taxation (COST).
30, 2003 The Unclaimed Property Holders Liaison Council (UPHLC) sponsors annual holder education conference in San Diego, CA -- February 17 - 20, 2004 The Unclaimed Property Holders Liaison Council (UPHLC) is sponsoring its 5th annual holder education conference at the Hyatt Regency Islandia in San Diego, CA on February 17 - 20, 2004.