The LHC had stayed implementation of five per cent unaccounted for gas (UFG) losses determined by the regulator and had instructed continuation of 7 per cent UFG losses till final adjudication of the SNGPL petition.
What does UFG stand for?
UFG stands for Unaccounted for Gas
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UFG
We have 25 other meanings of UFG in our Acronym Attic
- Union of Fewer and Fewer Republics (Soviet Union re-naming suggestion)
- United Fashion Forum Review (UK)
- Ultra Fringe-Field Switching (Hundai Display Technology Inc.)
- University of Florida Filipino Student Association
- Ultra Fast Fourier Transform (MRI image computer)
- United Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Association
- Uni-Font Fixed Width Text
- Unteroffizier (German)
- Ubezpieczeniowego Funduszu Gwarancyjnego (Polish: Insurance Guarantee Fund)
- Ulchi Freedom Guardian (military exercise)
- Unión Fenosa Generacion (Spanish electrical power supplier)
- Union Française des Géologues (French: French Union of Geologists)
- United Financial Group
- United Food Group Inc (Elgin, IL)
- United Freight Global
- United Front Games (gaming)
- Unity for Gallaudet (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Universidade Federal de Goiás
- Unravel Flow-Graph
- Up for Grabs
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The government has decided in principle to break up the Sui-Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL), Sui-Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) to minimize the losses on account of unaccounted for Gas (UFG) and bring latest reforms in gas distribution system.
Maintaining single-phase flow through the flow meter and thus maintaining flow measurement accuracy can result in significant improvements in lost and unaccounted for gas, directly improving profitability.
The analytical and reporting systems of PGAS will enable us to manage this near real-time gas flow data to identify and mitigate potential problems along the pipeline, as well as pinpoint the source of lost and unaccounted for gas.
Additionally, in that settlement, NGPL, took the substantial risk of capacity de-contracting and under collection of its fuel gas and lost and unaccounted for gas costs.
Kaira said the cabinet allowed Unaccounted For Gas (UFG) at 50 per cent of the demand made by the gas companies as an interim relief to them.
According to the spokesperson, giving a bade name to OGRA and describing an active and effective regulatory institution of the state as redundant appears to be part of a well-thought out campaign against the Authority's resistance to condone gas companies inefficiency and failure to contain unaccounted for gas (UFG).
SSGC has planned to contain its growing Unaccounted For Gas (UFG) on war footing basis, which has reached 7.