Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City District for the construction of two Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing (UEPH) Barracks at Fort Riley, Kansas.
What does UEPH stand for?
UEPH stands for Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Utility Environmental Protection Act (Nevada)
- Uganda Export Promotion Board
- Union Européenne des Promoteurs-Constructeurs (French)
- University Educational Policies Committee (California State University Stanislaus)
- University Ethics Policy Committee (Australia)
- Une Education Pour Demain (French: An Education for Tomorrow)
- Uganda Environment Protection Forum
- Union Européenne des Producteurs de Granulats (French: European Union Aggregates Producers)
- Universidade Estadual Ponta Grossa (Portuguese: Ponta Grossa State University; Brazil)
- University of Ponta Grossa (Brazil)
- Urban & Environmental Policy Institute (Occidental College; Los Angeles, CA)
- Union of European Practitioners in Intellectual Property
- Ukrainian-European Policy and Legal Advice Centre (Ukraine)
- Unit Emergency Power Off
- Unité d'Evaluation de Programmes de Prévention (French: Assessment Unit of Prevention Programs)
- Urban Environmental Planning Programme (India)
- Used Equipment Purchase Pricelist (computer resale)
- Unearned Premium Reserve (Insurance)
- Unsatisfactory Equipment Performance Report
- United Elvis Presley Society (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This phase is expected to complete the Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing permanent barracks at Fort Bliss.
Central Mechanical will be responsible for providing the installation of all mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, and piping, at the new Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing (UEPH) barracks, a 54,534 square foot building which contains 56 two-person apartments.