32) Senator Edward Kennedy, co-sponsor of the Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act of 2001 (Kids Act), recognized that transnational migration of unaccompanied minors occurs for a variety of reasons.
What does UACPA stand for?
UACPA stands for Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UACPA
- Unidade de Apoio às Cadeias Produtivas
- Union des Audax Cyclistes Parisiens
- United Alliance of Communist Planets (gaming clan)
- University Avenue Corridor Plan (Las Cruces, NM)
- University of Alaska Corporate Programs
- University of Appalachia College of Pharmacy (Oakwood, VA)
- University of Arizona Challenge Program
- Upland Agriculture and Conservation Project
- Upper Airway Closing Pressure
- Utah Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Upper Arm Circumference Relaxed
- Urinary Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio
- Utah Air Conservation Rules
- Utah Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Ukrainian Agency on Copyright and Related Rights
- União de Associações do Comércio E Serviços (Portugal)
- Uninterruptible AC Supply
- United Achievers' Community Services (Canada)
- University American College Skopje (Macedonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Entitled the Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act of 2001, (23) this much-needed legislation would achieve a number of goals designed to break the inherent conflict of interest that leaves the Service with the dual functions of custodial care and law enforcement responsibilities.
The Saturday session will include discussion of the proposed Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act to highlight the critical difference lawyers can make for immigrant children and showcase how the bill would be implemented with the help of public interest and pro bono lawyers.