1985, 1986, 1987a,b), and the inhibition of adhesion molecule expression and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1) production induced by inflammatory cytokines in human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVECs) (Kimura et al.
What does UVEC stand for?
UVEC stands for Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cell
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UVEC
- Udruga Veterana Domovinskog Rata (Croatian: Association of Croatian War Veterans)
- Unified Video Dissemination System (US DoD)
- Ultimate Vehicle Enhancements (Australia)
- Unión Vegetariana Española (Spanish: Spanish Vegetarian Union; Spain)
- Unité de Valorisation Energétique (French: Energy Recovery Unit)
- Universidad Virtual Empresarial (Spanish: Corporate Virtual University; Mexico)
- Urinary Volumetric Excretion
- User Virtual Environment
- ultraviolet exposure of the blood
- Unifocal Ventricular Ectopic Beat
- Unalakleet Valley Electric Cooperative (Alaska)
- Upper Valley Economic Council (Maine)
- Utah Valley Economic Development Association (Provo, UT)
- University of Virginia Engineering Foundation (alumni organization; est. 1948; Charlottesville, VA)
- Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum (Orem, UT)
- University of Valencia - General Studies (Valencia, Spain)
- Eidgenössisches Departement für Umwelt, Verkehr, Energie und Kommunikation (Swiss Department of Transport, Communications, Energy and Communication)
- Ultra-Violet Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (usually seen as UV-EPROM)
- Ultraviolet and Visible Echelle Spectrograph
- UV-Visual Echelle Spectrograph
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lycopene inhibits angiogenesis in human umbilical vein endothelial cells and rat aortic rings.
19) showed that in human umbilical vein endothelial cells, CRP treatment in vitro resulted in increased EMP generation, and this was associated with a downregulation of NO production secondary to decreased bioavailability of BH4 in endothelial cells.
XMT-1107 inhibited human MetAP2 in vitro, was highly active in human umbilical vein endothelial cell (HUVEC) proliferation assays, and showed anti-angiogenesis activity in vivo in the Matrigel plug assay.
Traconol also inhibits human umbilical vein endothelial cell (HUVEC) growth and MMP-2 secretion (Agarwal et al.
To isolate the pathogen, a few drops of blood taken on the day of admission were added directly to the monolayer cultures of ECV304 cells, a spontaneously transformed cell line derived from human umbilical vein endothelial cells (obtained from S.
Cysteine-106 of DJ-1 is the most sensitive cysteine residue to hydrogen peroxide-mediated oxidation in vivo in human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
The cells used for the evaluation was human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC) and the proliferation rate of these cells on drug coated stent was compared against an uncoated stent made of the same base material as measured by the tritiated thymidine uptake of cells grown on these devices for period of 72h.