This Framework Agreement is for the supply of Iodine Based and Ultrasound Contrast Agents to NHS Scotland and the Health and Social Care Trusts in Northern Ireland.
What does USCA stand for?
USCA stands for Ultrasound Contrast Agent (imaging)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of USCA
We have 45 other meanings of USCA in our Acronym Attic
- Utrechtsch Studenten Corps (NL)
- Codification of Armed Forces Procurement - Act of 1947
- University of Southern California Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- University of Southern California Information Sciences Institute
- United States Code Supplement
- United States Coast and Geodetic Survey
- US Coast and Geodetic Survey (now US NOAA)
- University of Southern California - Center for Software Engineering
- University of Southern California Center for Systems and Software Engineering
- University of Southern California Repeatable Episodic Memory Test
- Union Sindical de Controladores Aereos (Spanish: Air Traffic Controllers Labor Union; Spain)
- United Sidecar Association (motorcyclists)
- United States Canoe Association
- United States Carrom Association
- United States Cavalry Association
- United States Champion Association
- United States Code Annotated
- United States Conference on AIDS
- United States Contractors Association
- United States Copyright Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with Italian ultrasound system manufacturer Esaote (Bracco Group), Sensant will present the first clinical images showing micro-vessel blood flow to breast tumors using Silicon Ultrasound(TM) technology and the SonoVue(R) ultrasound contrast agent.
His study led to the recent approval in Japan of Sonozoid, an ultrasound contrast agent marketed by GE Healthcare.
WASHINGTON -- An international medical specialty society today announced support for a proposed FDA label change that would affect the use of Optison, an ultrasound contrast agent marketed by GE Healthcare for use in improving the accuracy and reliability of radiation-free imaging procedures known as "contrast-enhanced ultrasound" (CEUS).
The ultrasound contrast agent used in the study is Levovist from Schering, AG.
product label for DEFINITY[R] Injectable Suspension, an ultrasound contrast agent.
Ensemble Contrast Harmonic Imaging will work with any ultrasound contrast agent.
The ultrasound contrast agent, which does not contain dye, is metabolized and expelled from the body within minutes.