In conjunction with Italian ultrasound system manufacturer Esaote (Bracco Group), Sensant will present the first clinical images showing micro-vessel blood flow to breast tumors using Silicon Ultrasound(TM) technology and the SonoVue(R) ultrasound contrast agent.
What does UCA stand for?
UCA stands for Ultrasound Contrast Agent (imaging)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCA
We have 148 other meanings of UCA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Cebu - College of Hotel and Restaurant Management (Philippines)
- Uni-Planar Compact Electromagnetic Bandgap
- Ungerboeck-Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation (also abbreviated UCPAM)
- Uni-Planar Compact Photonic Bandgap
- Urine Cortisol/Creatinine Ratio (also seen as UC/C)
- Unified Communications & Collaboration (IBM)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- U-matic Cassette Application
- Uganda Co-Operative Alliance Limited
- Ultraclean Air
Samples in periodicals archive:
His study led to the recent approval in Japan of Sonozoid, an ultrasound contrast agent marketed by GE Healthcare.
In connection with the agreement, Nycomed Amersham has paid SONUS a US $10m up front license fee, and the parties have agreed to pay each other royalties on future sales of their ultrasound contrast agent products.
The ultrasound contrast agent used in the study is Levovist from Schering, AG.
product label for DEFINITY[R] Injectable Suspension, an ultrasound contrast agent.
Ensemble Contrast Harmonic Imaging will work with any ultrasound contrast agent.
The ultrasound contrast agent, which does not contain dye, is metabolized and expelled from the body within minutes.
in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, seeking declarations that certain SONUS ultrasound contrast agent patents are invalid and unenforceable and that SONUS had made false public statements and engaged in other actions intended to damage MBI and Optison(TM).