The new 50 MHz high-frequency ultrasound biomicroscope (UBM) probe now includes a state-of-the art magnetic transducer.
What does UBM stand for?
UBM stands for Ultrasound Biomicroscope (ophthalmology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBM
We have 53 other meanings of UBM in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Bankruptcy Law Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Bengali Liberation Front (India)
- University of Baltimore Law Library (Maryland)
- Upper Barwon Landcare Network (Victoria)
- Univariate Binary Logistic Regression
- Uniformly Bounded Linearly Stationary
- University of Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland
- United By Love Until Death
- Uintah Basin Linux Users Group (Utah)
- Ultimate Building Machine
- Unattended Battery Monitor
- Unbalanced Magnetron
- Under-Bump Metallization
- União Brasileira de Mulheres (Portuguese: Brazilian Women's Union)
- Unicast-Based Multicast
- UniCredit Banca Mobiliare S.p.A. (Italy)
- Unified Battlescale Model
- Unified Buffer Management
- United Beach Mission (religious charity)
- United Bikers of Maine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's initial efforts are aimed directly at the $25-million opportunity for its P60 Ultrasound BioMicroscope (UBM) and the growing glaucoma detection markets.
The patient data base will be similar to the Paradigm P60 Ultrasound BioMicroscope (UBM) and the printed examination reports will be grayscale, making them much easier to read.
Pritchard previously worked at Paradigm Medical for eight years, and is an expert in Ultrasound BioMicroscope (UBM) and Blood Flow Analyzer (BFA) application and marketing.
Motter further noted: "The outlook for the remaining year is positive as the Company moves toward completion of its laser cataract clinical trials, and expands sales of its revolutionary Ultrasound Biomicroscope system into the growing glaucoma market.
OB), a leading innovative producer of ultrasound devices for the ophthalmic and medical industries, announced today the introduction and release of a new software package for the P60 Ultrasound BioMicroscope (UBM).
OB), a leading innovative producer of ultrasound devices for the ophthalmic and medical industries, disclosed today it is developing the next generation of Ultrasound software for its P60 Ultrasound BioMicroscope (UBM) through a partnership with Reliacon Global, Inc.
We received Canadian approval for our Ultrasound BioMicroscope (UBM) P60 device, which followed last year's regulatory approvals in the United States, Western Europe and parts of Asia.