Clinical evaluation of USCOM ultrasonic cardiac output monitor in cardiac surgical patients in intensive care unit.
What does USCOM stand for?
USCOM stands for Ultrasonic Cardiac Output Monitor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of USCOM
- Unsafe School Choice Option
- Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act
- United States Commander, Berlin
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- United States Conference of Chaplains (volunteer service)
- United States Corps Of Chaplains
- United States Corps of Engineers
- Upper Savannah Council of Governments (South Carolina)
- United States Committee On Large Dams
- University of Southern Colorado
- United States Communications Board
- United States Commander Eastern Atlantic
- Commander South Atlantic Force, US Atlantic Fleet
- United States Constabulary
- United States Commission on Ocean Policy
- University Senior College Old Scholars' Association (Australia)
- United States Conference on Teaching Statistics
- Unicos Station Call Processor
- United States Capitol Police
- United States Commercial Paper
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spacelabs Healthcare today announced the launch of the Ultrasonic Cardiac Output Monitor (USCOM) in several new geographies, including Latin America, Africa, Europe, Australia and Middle East.