INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations I-1 Disclaimers I-2 Data Interpretation & Reporting Level I-2 Quantitative Techniques & Analytics I-3 Product Definitions and Scope of Study I-3 1) Laboratory Refrigerators I-4 General Purpose Laboratory Refrigerators I-4 Explosion-Proof Laboratory Refrigerators I-4 Portable Laboratory Refrigerators/Freezers I-4 Sub-Zero Refrigerators I-4 Walk-in Laboratory Refrigerators I-4 2) Laboratory Freezers I-4 General Purpose Laboratory Freezers I-4 Explosion-Proof Laboratory Freezers I-4 Ultra-Low Temperature Laboratory Freezers I-5 3) Laboratory Ovens I-5 General Purpose Laboratory Ovens I-5 Laboratory Vacuum Ovens I-5 II.
What does ULT stand for?
ULT stands for Ultra-Low Temperature
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULT
We have 20 other meanings of ULT in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad de La Salle-Santaf (Colombia)
- User's Logistics Support Summary
- University of Limerick Staff Sailing Club (Ireland)
- Ultra-Large-Scale Software-Intensive Systems
- University of Liberia Student Union (West Africa)
- Upper Labrador Sea Water (Atlantic Ocean)
- Ultimate (Loads)
- Ultimo (Latin: last month)
- Ultra Tracker (file format)
- Ultra-Large Telescope
- Underwater Location Transmitter
- Unit Level Traceability (Intel)
- Unit Level Training (US Navy)
- Universal Lighting Technologies (Nashville, TN)
- Université Libre de Tunis (French: University of Tunis; Tunisia; est. 1973)
- University Learning and Teaching (various locations)
- Unlimited Tax
- Upper Limit of Normal
- Utility Litigation Team (USAF)
- Union Labor Temple Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution is a must-have for your ultra-low temperature (UTL) freezers, blood bank refrigerators, and plasma freezers.
According to Li, component parts, material and the control system equipped with the bullet train must pass all necessary tests under an ultra-low temperature environment before putting into operation.
The leak was found when the external tank was 98 percent full of liquid hydrogen stored at an ultra-low temperature.
Abust and Mebust pelletized ultra-low temperature impact modifiers for PBT, PC and nylons contain butadiene in excess of 65% and can easily be mixed with many high-temperature engineering resins.
The experiments, which took place at ultra-low temperatures and under high vacuum, were a collaboration between a group--including Gross and led by Francesca Moresco--at the Free University of Berlin and a group led by Christian Joachim of the Center for Materials Elaboration and Structural Studies in Toulouse, France.
They only worked at ultra-low temperatures, making them totally unsuitable for use in everyday products.
The BIOPHILE ultra-low temperature sample storage system is designed to function at -80[degrees]C environments.