The two companies are building the first ultra-low latency wireless communications networks offering high bandwidth and carrier grade availability CAMPBELL, Calif.
What does ULL stand for?
ULL stands for Ultra-Low Latency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ULL
We have 24 other meanings of ULL in our Acronym Attic
- Upper-Level Jet
- Union List of Japanese Serials and Newspapers
- Udruzenje Linux Korisnika (Serbian: Linux Users Association; est. 1998; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- ultra low K (semiconductor processing)
- Under Lock and Key
- Upper Limb Kinesthetic Garment
- Uczniowski Ludowy Klub Sportowy (Polish: Ludowy Student Sports Club)
- University of London Korean Society (UK)
- University of Louisville (Kentucky)
- Unbundled Local Loop
- Unbundling of Local Loop
- Under Low Limit (measuring tolerances)
- Unit Level Logistics
- Universal Local Loop
- Universidad de La Laguna (Canary Islands)
- Université Lumière Lyon (French university)
- University of London Library (UK)
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Upper-Level Low (meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a pioneer and a recognized leader in providing complex networking Mega-IP building blocks and full systems, today announced delivery of a true ultra-low latency NIC + System Platform powered by their new Ultra Low latency 5[sup.
We have strong demand to deliver our ultra-low latency trading solutions with support for Canadian exchanges," said Mark Skalabrin, CEO of Redline Trading Solutions.
manufacturer of the world's highest performance 80 GHz wireless backhaul solutions for 4G/LTE networks, has announced the general availability of its E-Link 1000-ULL ultra-low latency radio for HFT (high frequency trading) customers.
It integrates Ultra-Low Latency PHY available in Altera Stratix-V FPGAs.
The combination of ACCELIZE leading-edge FPGA computing platforms and ENYX recognized financial market and FPGA expertise provides trading firms with unprecedented technical and time-to-market advantages for their ultra-low latency initiatives SAN JOSE, Calif.
a provider of advanced technology solutions for high-frequency trading and ultra-low latency direct market access, today announced the opening of its Toronto office to support the rapidly growing demand for its products and services across Canada's electronic trading community.
The 4200 Advanced Services platform is an enhanced optical service delivery metro WDM platform that offers on-demand programmability and offers fully-optimized configurations for ultra-low latency applications.